Cisco® MDS 9120 Switch
End-of-Life (EOL) and End-of-Service (EOS)
TeamKCI has extensive hands on experience with Cisco® MDS 9120 switches and continues to maintain and repair them. Parts and replacement units are in stock and can ship overnight.
The Cisco® 9120 reached it’s end of support on September 25, 2012
TeamKCI will continue to support these units for as long as you use them.
Let TeamKCI help you design the most cost-effective Cisco® Storage Area Network Solution.
The Cisco® MDS 9120 Multilayer Fabric Switch provides 4-20 ports, 2 Gbps fabric switching for open systems, infrastructure simplification and business continuity solutions. The base MDS 9120 offers 4 target-optimized ports and 16 host-optimized ports, virtual SAN (VSAN) and Fabric Manager.
Used & Refurbished Cisco® Options
Support – TeamKCI is the leading maintenance provider of Cisco® legacy hardware, offering premier support with four attractive SLAs: 24 x 7 x 4hour onsite response; 11 x 5 x 4hour onsite response time 24 x 7 NBD response; 9 x 5 NBD response. Round-the-clock tech support is standard with each SLA. We guaranty you will speak to a qualified engineer within 15 minutes of placing a service call any time of day or night. We support call home and dial-in features. And, will even store spare parts on your premises at no additional cost. You won’t find better third-party Cisco® support anywhere.
Hardware – TeamKCI sells pre-owned tested and guaranteed Cisco® switches, directors, remote switches and routers at huge savings over the manufacturer’s list price. All pre-owned Cisco® hardware is meticulously tested, and burned in for 24 hours. Checkout TeamKCI prices. TeamKCI is the financial alternative option that will maximize your IT dollar. Coupled with our 90-day replacement warranty.
Warranty & Support – TeamKCI offers a 90-day warranty and 9-5 technical support on all refurbished Cisco® MDS 9120 directors and all other pre-owned refurbished Cisco® SAN equipment we sell. Extended warranties and 24x7x4 onsite support are also available for an additional charge. Learn more.
How to Get Started?
For more information on a Cisco® MDS 9120 or any other Cisco® product simply complete the TeamKCI Quick Quote form on this page or call TeamKCI at 201-934-6500 Ext. 11 for immediate assistance.
|Port Speed:||1/2 Gbps|
Cisco® MDS 9120 End-of-Life Notification
On September 27, 2007, Cisco® issued an End-of-Life Notice for the Cisco® MDS 9120.
To view this notice click here.
DO NOT BE CONCERNED WITH MANUFACTURERS’ END-OF-SUPPORT DATES.
We are EOL/EOS & Legacy Equipment & Maintenance Specialists
and will maintain the Cisco® MDS 9120 until January 1, 2019.
For a fast and accurate quote, fill out the form at the right.
TeamKCI maintenance services offer:
- Spare parts stored on premises to facilitate rapid repairs and ensure that most problems can be handled with a single maintenance call.
- A 24 x 7 response capability that allows our customers to speak with a product specialist within thirty minutes of placing a call any time of day or night.
- On site response time of four hours or less.
- Our pledge to only use tested OEM parts.
- Prices that are at a minimum 50% less than the OEM’s list price.
- Our promise to maintain your legacy equipment for as long as you choose to use it. TeamKCI has no End-of-Life or End-of-Support dates. We have never dropped service on any product we accepted for maintenance until our very last customer had stopped using it.
- A lifetime rate guarantee never to escalate your initial rate.
- Operational software support for all software and firmware you are using at its current EC level.
Cisco® is registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.