IBM 2062-D07 Director
TeamKCI has extensive hands on experience with IBM 2062-D07 directors and continues to maintain and repair them. We can also supply additional and replacement units.
Let TeamKCI help you design the most cost-effective IBM Storage Area Network Solution.
The IBM 2062-D07 Multilayer Director, also known as the IBM 2054-E07, is a 14 RU Fibre Channel director that can support from 12 to 336 ports with shortwave or long-wave SFP fiber optic transceivers. It provides 1, 2 and 4 Gbps Fibre Channel switch connectivity and intelligent network services to help improve the security, performance and manageability required to consolidate geographically dispersed storage devices into a large enterprise Storage Area Network (SAN).
Used & Refurbished IBM Options
TeamKCI sells used and refurbished IBM equipment. Used and refurbished IBM systems are available at big savings offering our customers alternative financial options to maximize their IT dollars.
Warranty & Support
TeamKCI offers a 12 month warranty and 9-5 technical support on all refurbished IBM 2062-D07 (2054-E07) directors and all other pre-owned refurbished IBM SAN equipment we sell. Extended warranties and 24x7x4 onsite support are also available for an additional charge. Learn more.
How to Get Started?
For more information on a IBM 2062-D07 or any other IBM product simply complete the TeamKCI Quick Quote form on this page or call TeamKCI at 201-934-6500 Ext. 11 for immediate assistance.
|Port Speed:||1/2/4/8 Gbps (autosending) 10 Gbps (fixed rate)|
|Upgrade:||Up to nine 16, 32, 48 Fibre Channel Port Cards|
TeamKCI maintenance services offer:
- Spare parts stored on premises to facilitate rapid repairs and ensure that most problems can be handled with a single maintenance call.
- Utilization of machine resident “dial-in” and “call home” features to quickly identify and diagnose anomalies before they become major problems.
- A 24 x 7 response capability that allows our customers to speak with a product specialist within thirty minutes of placing a call any time of day or night.
- On site response time of four hours or less.
- Our pledge to only use tested OEM parts.
- Prices that are at a minimum 50% less than the OEM’s list price.
- Our promise to maintain your legacy equipment for as long as you choose to use it. TeamKCI has no End-of-Life or End-of-Support dates. We have never dropped service on any product we accepted for maintenance until our very last customer had stopped using it.
- A lifetime rate guarantee never to escalate your initial rate.
- Operational software support for all software and firmware you are using at its current EC level.