IBM® 2062-D04 Director
TeamKCI has extensive hands on experience with IBM® 2062-D04 directors and continues to maintain and repair them. We can also supply additional and replacement units.
Let TeamKCI help you design the most cost-effective IBM® Storage Area Network Solution.
The IBM® 2062-D04 Multilayer Director, also known as the IBM® 2054-E04, is a seven RU Fibre Channel director that can support from 12 to 192 ports with shortwave or long-wave SFP fiber optic transceivers. It provides 1, 2 and 4 Gbps Fibre Channel switch connectivity and intelligent network services to help improve the security, performance and manageability required to consolidate geographically dispersed storage devices into a large enterprise Storage Area Network (SAN).
Used & Refurbished IBM® Options
Support – TeamKCI is the leading maintenance provider of IBM® legacy hardware, offering premier support with four attractive SLAs: 24 x 7 x 4hour onsite response; 11 x 5 x 4hour onsite response time 24 x 7 NBD response; 9 x 5 NBD response. Round-the-clock tech support is standard with each SLA. We guaranty you will speak to a qualified engineer within 15 minutes of placing a service call any time of day or night. We support call home and dial-in features. And, will even store spare parts on your premises at no additional cost. You won’t find better third-party IBM® support anywhere.
Hardware – TeamKCI sells pre-owned tested and guaranteed IBM® switches, directors, remote switches and routers at huge savings over the manufacturer’s list price. All pre-owned IBM® hardware is meticulously tested, and burned in for 24 hours. Checkout TeamKCI prices. TeamKCI is the financial alternative option that will maximize your IT dollar. Coupled with our 90-day replacement warranty.
Warranty & Support – TeamKCI offers a 90-day warranty and 9-5 technical support on all refurbished IBM® 2062-D04 (2054-E04) directors and all other pre-owned refurbished IBM® SAN equipment we sell. Extended warranties and 24x7x4 onsite support are also available for an additional charge. Learn more.
How to Get Started?
For more information on an IBM® 2062-D04 or any other IBM® product simply complete the TeamKCI Quick Quote form on this page or call TeamKCI at 201-934-6500 Ext. 11 for immediate assistance.
|Port Speed:||1/2/4/8 Gbps (autosending) 10 Gbps (fixed rate)|
|Upgrade:||Up to six 16, 32, 48 Fibre Channel Port Cards|
TeamKCI maintenance services offer:
- Spare parts stored on premises to facilitate rapid repairs and ensure that most problems can be handled with a single maintenance call.
- A 24 x 7 response capability that allows our customers to speak with a product specialist within thirty minutes of placing a call any time of day or night.
- Utilization of machine resident “dial-in” and “call home” features to quickly identify and diagnose anomalies before they become major problems.
- On site response time of four hours or less.
- Our pledge to only use tested OEM parts.
- Prices that are at a minimum 50% less than the OEM’s list price.
- Our promise to maintain your legacy equipment for as long as you choose to use it. TeamKCI has no End-of-Life or End-of-Support dates. We have never dropped service on any product we accepted for maintenance until our very last customer had stopped using it.
- A lifetime rate guarantee never to escalate your initial rate.
- Operational software support for all software and firmware you are using at its current EC level.
IBM is trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide.