IBM® 2005-R18 Extension Switch
TeamKCI has extensive hands on experience with IBM® 2005-R18 extension switches and continues to maintain and repair them. Parts and replacement units are in stock and can ship overnight
The IBM® 2005-R18 reached it’s end of support on August 15, 2016
TeamKCI will continue to support these units for as long as you use them.
Let TeamKCI help you design the most cost-effective IBM® Storage Area Network Solution.
The IBM® 2005-R18, also known as the IBM® SAN18B-R, extension switches are a platform for Fibre Channel Routing Services and Fibre Channel over IP (FCIP).
Used & Refurbished IBM® Options
Support – TeamKCI is the leading maintenance provider of IBM® legacy hardware, offering premier support with four attractive SLAs: 24 x 7 x 4hour onsite response; 11 x 5 x 4hour onsite response time 24 x 7 NBD response; 9 x 5 NBD response. Round-the-clock tech support is standard with each SLA. We guaranty you will speak to a qualified engineer within 15 minutes of placing a service call any time of day or night. We support call home and dial-in features. And, will even store spare parts on your premises at no additional cost. You won’t find better third-party IBM® support anywhere.
Hardware – TeamKCI sells pre-owned tested and guaranteed IBM® switches, directors, remote switches and routers at huge savings over the manufacturer’s list price. All pre-owned IBM® hardware is meticulously tested, and burned in for 24 hours. Checkout TeamKCI prices. TeamKCI is the financial alternative option that will maximize your IT dollar. Coupled with our 90-day replacement warranty.
Warranty & Support – TeamKCI offers a 90-day warranty and 9-5 technical support on all refurbished IBM® 2005-R18 extension switches and all other pre-owned refurbished IBM® SAN equipment we sell. Extended warranties and 24x7x4 onsite support are also available for an additional charge. Learn more.
How to Get Started?
For more information on a IBM® 2005-R18 (SAN18B-R) or any other IBM® product simply complete the TeamKCI Quick Quote form on this page or call TeamKCI at 201-934-6500 Ext. 11 for immediate assistance.
|Port Speed:||1, 2, and 4 Gbps (Auto Sensing)|
|Upgrade:||14 Port Activation Licenses|
TeamKCI maintenance services offer:
- Spare parts stored on premises to facilitate rapid repairs and ensure that most problems can be handled with a single maintenance call.
- A 24 x 7 response capability that allows our customers to speak with a product specialist within thirty minutes of placing a call any time of day or night.
- On site response time of four hours or less.
- Our pledge to only use tested OEM parts.
- Prices that are at a minimum 50% less than the OEM’s list price.
- Our promise to maintain your legacy equipment for as long as you choose to use it. TeamKCI has no End-of-Life or End-of-Support dates. We have never dropped service on any product we accepted for maintenance until our very last customer had stopped using it.
- A lifetime rate guarantee never to escalate your initial rate.
- Operational software support for all software and firmware you are using at its current EC level.
IBM is trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide.