Cisco® Catalyst 6500 Series Switches
TeamKCI has extensive hands on experience with Cisco® 6500 series switches and continues to maintain and repair them. We can also supply additional and replacement units.
Let TeamKCI help you design the most cost-effective Cisco® Storage Area Network Solution.
The Cisco® Catalyst 6500 Series sets the new standard for IP Communications and application delivery in enterprise campus and service provider networks by maximizing user productivity and enhancing operational control. Available in 3-, 6-, 9-, and 13-slot chassis, Catalyst 6500 Series switches feature an unparalleled range of integrated services modules, including multigigabit network security, content switching, telephony, and network analysis modules. From 48-port to 576-port 10/100/1000 or from 1152-port 10/100 Ethernet wiring closets to 400 million packets per second (mpps) network cores supporting up to 192 1-Gbps or 32 10-Gbps trunks, the Catalyst 6500 Series provides an optimal platform that maximizes network uptime with stateful failover capability between redundant routing and forwarding engines.
Used & Refurbished Cisco® Options
Support – TeamKCI is the leading maintenance provider of Cisco® legacy hardware, offering premier support with four attractive SLAs: 24 x 7 x 4hour onsite response; 11 x 5 x 4hour onsite response time 24 x 7 NBD response; 9 x 5 NBD response. Round-the-clock tech support is standard with each SLA. We guaranty you will speak to a qualified engineer within 15 minutes of placing a service call any time of day or night. We support call home and dial-in features. And, will even store spare parts on your premises at no additional cost. You won’t find better third-party Cisco® support anywhere.
Hardware – TeamKCI sells pre-owned tested and guaranteed Cisco® switches, directors, remote switches and routers at huge savings over the manufacturer’s list price. All pre-owned Cisco® hardware is meticulously tested, and burned in for 24 hours. Checkout TeamKCI prices. TeamKCI is the financial alternative option that will maximize your IT dollar. Coupled with our 90-day replacement warranty.
Warranty & Support – TeamKCI offers a 90-day warranty and 9-5 technical support on all refurbished Cisco® 6500 series switches directors and all other pre-owned refurbished Cisco® SAN equipment we sell. Extended warranties and 24x7x4 onsite support are also available for an additional charge. Learn more.
How to Get Started?
For more information on the Cisco® 6500 series switches, or any other Cisco® product simply complete the TeamKCI Quick Quote form on this page or call TeamKCI at 201-934-6500 Ext. 11 for immediate assistance.
|Maximum System Port Densities (Including Supervisor Engine Ports)||Catalyst 6503||Catalyst 6506||Catalyst 6509||Catalyst 6513|
|10 Gigabit Ethernet (XENPAK)||2||20||32||20|
|Gigabit Ethernet (Small Form-Factor Pluggable [SFP] optics)||8||242||386||410|
|Gigabit Ethernet (gigabit interface converter [GBIC])||2||20||32||20|
|10/100 Fast Ethernet||2||20||32||20|
|FlexWAN (DS-0 to OC-3)||2||20||32||20|
|Integrated WAN Modules|
|OC-3 POS ports||16||40||64||96|
|OC-12 POS ports||8||20||32||48|
|OC-12 ATM ports||4||10||16||24|
|OC-48 POS/Dynamic Packet Transport (DPT) Ports||4 POS
|Digital T1/E1 trunk ports||36||90||144||216|
On November 1, 2005, Cisco® announced End-Of-Life for the MDS 9500 Chassis. Effective November 1, 2006, Cisco® will no longer sell this SAN director. At that point, there will be no further software updates, revisions, or bug fixes. To view the EOL notice, click here.
DO NOT BE CONCERNED WITH MANUFACTURERS’ END-OF-SUPPORT DATES.
We are EOL/EOS & Legacy Equipment & Maintenance Specialists
and will maintain the Cisco® MDS 9500 Chassis until January 1, 2019.
For a fast and accurate quote, fill out the form at the right.
TeamKCI maintenance services offer:
- Spare parts stored on premises to facilitate rapid repairs and ensure that most problems can be handled with a single maintenance call.
- Utilization of machine resident “dial-in” and “call home” features to quickly identify and diagnose anomalies before they become major problems.
- A 24 x 7 response capability that allows our customers to speak with a product specialist within thirty minutes of placing a call any time of day or night.
- On site response time of four hours or less.
- Our pledge to only use tested OEM parts.
- Prices that are at a minimum 50% less than the OEM’s list price.
- Our promise to maintain your legacy equipment for as long as you choose to use it. TeamKCI has no End-of-Life or End-of-Support dates. We have never dropped service on any product we accepted for maintenance until our very last customer had stopped using it.
- A lifetime rate guarantee never to escalate your initial rate.
- Operational software support for all software and firmware you are using at its current EC level.
Cisco® is registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.