Brocade® VDX 8770 Switch
TeamKCI has extensive hands on experience with Brocade® VDX 8770 switches and continues to maintain and repair them. We can also supply additional and replacement units.
The Brocade® VDX 8770 will reach Brocade® End-Of-Support
on May 28, 2020 in just…
TeamKCI will continue to support these units for as long as you use them.
Let TeamKCI help you design the most cost-effective Cisco® Network Solution.
Used & Refurbished Brocade® Options
Used and refurbished Brocade® products are available at big savings offering our customers alternative financial options to maximize their IT dollars.
Warranty & Support
TeamKCI offers a 12 month warranty and 9-5 technical support on all refurbished Brocade® VDX 8770 switches and all other pre-owned refurbished Brocade® SAN equipment we sell. Extended warranties and 24x7x4 onsite support are also available for an additional charge. Learn more.
How to Get Started?
For more information on a Brocade® VDX 8770 or any other Cisco® product simply complete the TeamKCI Quick Quote form on this page or call TeamKCI at 201-934-6500 Ext. 11 for immediate assistance.
- Brocade® VDX 8770 Switch-4
- Supports up to 192 10 GbE ports, and twenty four 100 GbE ports
- Brocade® VDX 8770-8
- Supports up to 384 10 GbE ports, 216 40 GbE ports, and 48 100 GbE ports
The Brocade® VDX 8770 supports a variety of wire-speed line cards to offer maximum flexibility in terms of port bandwith, as well as cable and connector technology:
- 1 GbE: 48 x 1 GbE line card provides up to 48 SFP/SFP-copper ports
- 10 GbE: 48 x 10 GbE line card provides up to 48 SFP+ ports
- 10 GbE-T: 48 x10 GbE line card provides up to 48 RJ45 ports
- 40 GbE: 12 x 40 GbE line card provides up to 12 40 GbE QSFP ports
- 40 GbE: 27 x 40 GbE line card provides up to 27 40 GbE QSFP ports
- 100 GbE: 6 x 100 GbE line card provides up to 6 100 GbE CFP2 ports
Brocade® is the registered trademark of Broadcom Inc.
Cisco® is registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.