Brocade® VDX 6740 Switch
TeamKCI has extensive hands on experience with Brocade® VDX 6740 switches and continues to maintain and repair them. We can also supply additional and replacement units.
The Brocade® VDX 6740 will reach Brocade® End-Of-Support
on May 28, 2020 in just…
TeamKCI will continue to support these units for as long as you use them.
Let TeamKCI help you design the most cost-effective Cisco® Network Solution.
Used & Refurbished Brocade® Options
Used and refurbished Brocade® products are available at big savings offering our customers alternative financial options to maximize their IT dollars.
Warranty & Support
TeamKCI offers a 12 month warranty and 9-5 technical support on all refurbished Brocade® VDX 6740 switches and all other pre-owned refurbished Brocade® SAN equipment we sell. Extended warranties and 24x7x4 onsite support are also available for an additional charge. Learn more.
How to Get Started?
For more information on a Brocade® VDX 6740 or any other Cisco® product simply complete the TeamKCI Quick Quote form on this page or call TeamKCI at 201-934-6500 Ext. 11 for immediate assistance.
- Brocade® VDX 6740 Switch
- Forty eight 10 GbE SFP+ ports
- Four 40 GbE Quad SFP+ ports in a 1U form factor
- Each four independent 10 GbE SFP+ port can be broken out into four independent 10 GbE SFP+ ports, providing an additional sixteen 10 GbE SFP+ ports, which can be licensed with PoD
- Brocade® VDX 6740T Switch
- Forty eight 10 GbE QSFP+ ports
- Four 40 GbE QSFP+ ports
- Each 40 GbE port can be broken out into four independent 10 GbE SFP+ ports, providing an additional sixteen 10 GbE SFP+ ports
- Brocade® VDX 6740T-1G Switch
- Forty eight 1000BASE-T ports and two 40 GBE QSFP+ ports
- Each 40 GbE port can be broken out into four independent 10 GbE SFP+ ports, providing an additional eight 10 GbE SFP+ ports for uplink
- All forty eight 1000BASE-T ports can be upgraded to forty eight 10 GbE BASE-T ports via a Capacity on Demand software license
Brocade® is the registered trademark of Broadcom Inc.
Cisco® is registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.