TeamKCI has extensive hands on experience with InRange FC/9000 fibre channel switches/directors and continues to maintain and repair them. We can also supply additional and replacement units.
The InRange FC/9000 reached it’s end of support on December 31, 2010
TeamKCI will continue to support these units for as long as you use them.
Let Us Provide You With A [accuquote]
Let TeamKCI help you design the most cost-effective InRange Storage Area Network Solution.
The InRange FC/9000 delivers gigabit-per-second bandwidth for up to 128 Fibre Channel connections, the FC/9000 supplies a robust, high-speed backbone infrastructure for controlling server/storage connectivity and a centralized point from which to manage storage networks.
Used & Refurbished InRange Options TeamKCI sells used and refurbished equipment. InRange systems are available at big savings offering our customers alternative financial options to maximize their IT dollars.
Warranty & Support TeamKCI offers a 12 month warranty and 9-5 technical support on all refurbished InRange FC/9000 directors and all other pre-owned refurbished InRange equipment we sell. Extended warranties and 24x7x4 onsite support are also available for an additional charge. Learn more.
How to Get Started? For more information on an InRange FC/9000 or any other InRange product simply complete the TeamKCI Quick Quote form on this page or call TeamKCI at 201-934-6500 Ext. 11 for immediate assistance.
|Port Speed:||ESCON protocol|
|Upgrade:||up to 64 Port cards|
For a copy of the InRange FC/9000 Datasheet click here.
TeamKCI maintenance services offer:
- Spare parts stored on premises to facilitate rapid repairs and ensure that most problems can be handled with a single maintenance call.
- A 24 x 7 response capability that allows our customers to speak with a product specialist within thirty minutes of placing a call any time of day or night.
- Utilization of machine resident “dial-in” and “call home” features to quickly identify and diagnose anomalies before they become major problems.
- On site response time of four hours or less.
- Our pledge to only use tested OEM parts.
- Prices that are at a minimum 50% less than the OEM’s list price.
- Our promise to maintain your legacy equipment for as long as you choose to use it. TeamKCI has no End-of-Life or End-of-Support dates. We have never dropped service on any product we accepted for maintenance until our very last customer had stopped using it.
- A lifetime rate guarantee never to escalate your initial rate.
- Operational software support for all software and firmware you are using at its current EC level.