Foundry® End-of-Support Date: April 22, 2021
Status: Supported by TeamKCI
Request A Quote
TeamKCI is America’s leading Foundry® support specialist. We tailor our support programs to meet each customer’s specific network. Our specialization spans the Foundry® spectrum encompassing BigIron, FastIron, ServerIron and TurboIron switches; and NetIron routers. TeamKCI legacy specialists since 1982; today’s company for yesterday’s equipment.
TeamKCI will continue to support these units for as long as you use them.
Let TeamKCI help you design the most cost-effective Foundry® Solution.
The NetIron CES 2000 NI-CES-2048C purpose is to provide flexible, resilient, secure, and advanced Ethernet and MPLS-based services in a compact form factor. The NetIron NI-CES-2048C switch combines powerful capabilities with high performance and availability as well as provides a broad set of advanced Layer 2, IPv4, IPv6, and MPLS capabilities with high performance and availability. As a result, they support a diverse set of applications in metro edge, service provider, mobile blackhaul, data center, and large enterprise networks.
Used & Refurbished Foundry® Options
Support – TeamKCI is the leading maintenance provider of Foundry® legacy hardware, offering premier support with four attractive SLAs: 24 x 7 x 4hour onsite response; 11 x 5 x 4hour onsite response time 24 x 7 NBD response; 9 x 5 NBD response. Round-the-clock tech support is standard with each SLA. We guaranty you will speak to a qualified engineer within 15 minutes of placing a service call any time of day or night. We support call home and dial-in features. And, will even store spare parts on your premises at no additional cost. You won’t find better third-party Foundry® support anywhere.
Hardware – TeamKCI sells pre-owned tested and guaranteed Foundry® switches, directors, remote switches and routers at huge savings over the manufacturer’s list price. All pre-owned Foundry® hardware is meticulously tested, and burned in for 24 hours. Checkout TeamKCI prices. TeamKCI is the financial alternative option that will maximize your IT dollar. Coupled with our 90-day replacement warranty.
Warranty & Support – TeamKCI offers a 90-day warranty and 9-5 technical support on all refurbished Foundry® switches and all other pre-owned refurbished Foundry® equipment we sell. Extended warranties and 24x7x4 onsite support are also available for an additional charge. Learn more.
How to Get Started?
For more information on a Foundry® NI-CES-2048C or any other Foundry® product simply complete the TeamKCI Quick Quote form on this page or call TeamKCI at 201-934-6500 Ext. 11 for immediate assistance.
48 10/100/1000 RJ45 ports
10 G Uplinks:
Yes (4 100/1000 SFP ports)
Packet Forwarding Performance:
Foundry® NetIron CES 2000 NI-CES-2048C End-of-Life Notification
On November 18, 2013, Brocade® Communications issued an End-of-Life Notice for the Foundry® NI-CES-2048C.
To view this notice click here.
DO NOT BE CONCERNED WITH MANUFACTURERS’ END-OF-SUPPORT DATES.
We are EOL/EOS & Legacy Equipment & Maintenance Specialists and will maintain the Foundry® NI-CES-2048C for as long as you continue to use it.
For a fast and accurate quote, fill out the form at the right.
TeamKCI maintenance services offer:
- Spare parts stored on premises to facilitate rapid repairs and ensure that most problems can be handled with a single maintenance call.
- A 24 x 7 response capability that allows our customers to speak with a product specialist within thirty minutes of placing a call any time of day or night.
- On site response time of four hours or less.
- Our pledge to only use tested OEM parts.
- Prices that are at a minimum 50% less than the OEM’s list price.
- Our promise to maintain your legacy equipment for as long as you choose to use it. TeamKCI has no End-of-Life or End-of-Support dates. We have never dropped service on any product we accepted for maintenance until our very last customer had stopped using it.
- A lifetime rate guarantee never to escalate your initial rate.
- Operational software support for all software and firmware you are using at its current EC level.
Brocade® is the registered trademark of Broadcom Inc.