Foundry® BigIron RX BI-RX-4
TeamKCI is America’s leading Foundry® support specialist. We tailor our support programs to meet each customer’s specific network. Our specialization spans the Foundry® spectrum encompassing BigIron, FastIron, ServerIron and TurboIron switches; and NetIron routers. TeamKCI legacy specialists since 1982; today’s company for yesterday’s equipment.
The Foundry® BigIron BI-RX-4 reached its end of support on July 26, 2018
TeamKCI will continue to support these units for as long as you use them.
Let TeamKCI help you design the most cost-effective Foundry® Solution.
The Foundry® BigIron RX BI-RX-4 switch enables network designers to deploy an Ethernet infrastructure that addresses today’s requirements with a scalable architecture designed to support network growth and evolution.
Used & Refurbished Foundry® Options
Support – TeamKCI is the leading maintenance provider of Foundry® legacy hardware, offering premier support with four attractive SLAs: 24 x 7 x 4hour onsite response; 11 x 5 x 4hour onsite response time 24 x 7 NBD response; 9 x 5 NBD response. Round-the-clock tech support is standard with each SLA. We guaranty you will speak to a qualified engineer within 15 minutes of placing a service call any time of day or night. We support call home and dial-in features. And, will even store spare parts on your premises at no additional cost. You won’t find better third-party Foundry® support anywhere.
Hardware – TeamKCI sells pre-owned tested and guaranteed Foundry® switches, directors, remote switches and routers at huge savings over the manufacturer’s list price. All pre-owned Foundry® hardware is meticulously tested, and burned in for 24 hours. Checkout TeamKCI prices. TeamKCI is the financial alternative option that will maximize your IT dollar. Coupled with our 90-day replacement warranty.
Warranty & Support – TeamKCI offers a 90-day warranty and 9-5 technical support on all refurbished Foundry® switches and all other pre-owned refurbished Foundry® equipment we sell. Extended warranties and 24x7x4 onsite support are also available for an additional charge. Learn more.
How to Get Started?
For more information on a Foundry® Bi-RX-4 or any other Foundry® product simply complete the TeamKCI Quick Quote form on this page or call TeamKCI at 201-934-6500 Ext. 11 for immediate assistance.
|Total Switching Capacity:||960 Gbps|
|Packet Forwarding Capacity:||286 Mpps|
| Power Supply Redundancy:
Foundry® BigIron RX BI-RX-4 End-of-Life Notification
On November 1, 2012, Brocade® Communications issued an End-of-Life Notice for the Foundry® BI-RX-4.
To view this notice click here.
DO NOT BE CONCERNED WITH MANUFACTURERS’ END-OF-SUPPORT DATES.
We are EOL/EOS & Legacy Equipment & Maintenance Specialists and will maintain the Foundry® BI-RX-4 for as long as you continue to use it.
For a fast and accurate quote, fill out the form at the right.
TeamKCI maintenance services offer:
- Spare parts stored on premises to facilitate rapid repairs and ensure that most problems can be handled with a single maintenance call.
- A 24 x 7 response capability that allows our customers to speak with a product specialist within thirty minutes of placing a call any time of day or night.
- On site response time of four hours or less.
- Our pledge to only use tested OEM parts.
- Prices that are at a minimum 50% less than the OEM’s list price.
- Our promise to maintain your legacy equipment for as long as you choose to use it. TeamKCI has no End-of-Life or End-of-Support dates. We have never dropped service on any product we accepted for maintenance until our very last customer had stopped using it.
- A lifetime rate guarantee never to escalate your initial rate.
- Operational software support for all software and firmware you are using at its current EC level.
Brocade® is the registered trademark of Broadcom Inc.