EMC® ED-140M SAN Director Third-Party Maintenance and Support
Status: Supported by TeamKCI
Request A Quote
TeamKCI has extensive hands on experience with EMC® ED-140M switches and continues to maintain and repair them. We can also supply additional and replacement units.
Let TeamKCI help you design the most cost-effective EMC Storage Area Network Solution.
The EMC ED-140M Director, also known as the ED-6140, provides up to 140 ports of high-performance, dynamic Fibre Channel connectivity for switched fabric devices in a storage area network (SAN). The director provides a broad bandwidth at 2, 4 or 10 Gbps redundant switched data paths, and long transmission distances.
Used & Refurbished EMC Options
Support – TeamKCI is the leading maintenance provider of EMC legacy hardware, offering premier support with four attractive SLAs: 24 x 7 x 4hour onsite response; 11 x 5 x 4hour onsite response time 24 x 7 NBD response; 9 x 5 NBD response. Round-the-clock tech support is standard with each SLA. We guaranty you will speak to a qualified engineer within 15 minutes of placing a service call any time of day or night. We support call home and dial-in features. And, will even store spare parts on your premises at no additional cost. You won’t find better third-party EMC support anywhere.
Hardware – TeamKCI sells pre-owned tested and guaranteed EMC switches, directors, remote switches and routers at huge savings over the manufacturer’s list price. All pre-owned EMC hardware is meticulously tested, and burned in for 24 hours. Checkout TeamKCI prices. TeamKCI is the financial alternative option that will maximize your IT dollar. Coupled with our 90-day replacement warranty.
Warranty & Support – TeamKCI offers a 90-day warranty and 9-5 technical support on all refurbished EMC ED-140M (ED-6140) directors and all other pre-owned refurbished EMC SAN equipment we sell. Extended warranties and 24x7x4 onsite support are also available for an additional charge. Learn more.
How to Get Started?
For more information on a EMC ED-140M (ED-6140) or any other EMC product simply complete the TeamKCI Quick Quote form or call TeamKCI at 201-934-3416 for immediate assistance.
1 Gbps to 10 Gbps
Up to 34 4-Port Line Cards
EMC ED-140M End-of-Life Notification
On May 8, 2012, EMC issued an End-of-Life Notice for the EMC ED-140M.
To view this notice click here.
DO NOT BE CONCERNED WITH MANUFACTURERS’ END-OF-SUPPORT DATES.
We are EOL/EOS & Legacy Equipment & Maintenance Specialists
and will maintain the EMC ED-140M for as long as you continue to use it.
For a fast and accurate quote, fill out the form at the right.
TeamKCI maintenance services offer:
- Spare parts stored on premises to facilitate rapid repairs and ensure that most problems can be handled with a single maintenance call.
- A 24 x 7 response capability that allows our customers to speak with a product specialist within thirty minutes of placing a call any time of day or night.
- On site response time of four hours or less.
- Our pledge to only use tested OEM parts.
- Prices that are at a minimum 50% less than the OEM’s list price.
- Our promise to maintain your legacy equipment for as long as you choose to use it. TeamKCI has no End-of-Life or End-of-Support dates. We have never dropped service on any product we accepted for maintenance until our very last customer had stopped using it.
- A lifetime rate guarantee never to escalate your initial rate.
- Operational software support for all software and firmware you are using at its current EC level.
EMC is registered trademarks of EMC Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.