|Brocade® End-of-Support Date: March 31, 2011|
Status: Supported by TeamKCI
TeamKCI has extensive hands on experience with Brocade® 3850 directors and continues to maintain and repair them. Parts and replacement units are in stock and can ship overnight.
TeamKCI will continue to support these units for as long as you use them.
Let TeamKCI help you design the most cost-effective Brocade® Storage Area Network Solution.
The Brocade® 3850 Fabric Switch provides 16 ports and enables “pay-as-you-grow” scalability from entry 2-switch fabrics to full-fabric enterprise capabilities. The Brocade® 3850 includes 1 and 2 Gbps interfaces for backward compatibility with existing Brocade® Storage Area Network (SAN) fabrics.
Used & Refurbished Brocade® Options
Support – TeamKCI is the leading maintenance provider of Brocade legacy hardware, offering premier support with four attractive SLAs: 24 x 7 x 4 hour onsite response; 11 x 5 x 4 hour onsite response time 24 x 7 NBD response; 9 x 5 NBD response. Round-the-clock tech support is standard with each SLA. We guaranty you will speak to a qualified engineer within 15 minutes of placing a service call any time of day or night. We support call home and dial-in features. And, will even store spare parts on your premises at no additional cost. You won’t find better third-party Brocade support anywhere.
Hardware – TeamKCI sells pre-owned tested and guaranteed Brocade® switches, directors, remote switches and routers at huge savings over the manufacturer’s list price. All pre-owned Brocade hardware is meticulously tested, and burned in for 24 hours. Checkout TeamKCI prices. TeamKCI is the financial alternative option that will maximize your IT dollar. Coupled with our 90-day replacement warranty.
Warranty & Support TeamKCI offers a 90-day warranty and 9-5 technical support on all refurbished Brocade® 3850 directors and all other pre-owned refurbished Brocade® SAN equipment we sell. Extended warranties and 24x7x4 onsite support are also available for an additional charge. Learn more.
How to Get Started?
For more information on a Brocade® 3850 or any other Brocade® product simply complete the TeamKCI Quick Quote form on this page or call TeamKCI at 201-934-6500 Ext. 11 for immediate assistance.
8 Port Activation License
Click here for a copy of the Brocade® 3850 Datasheet.
Brocade® 3850 End-of-Life Notification
On August 22, 2003, Brocade® Communications issued an End-of-Life Notice for the Brocade® 3850.
DO NOT BE CONCERNED WITH MANUFACTURERS’ END-OF-SUPPORT DATES.
We are EOL/EOS & Legacy Equipment & Maintenance Specialists
and will maintain the Brocade® 3850 for as long as you continue to use it.
For a fast and accurate quote, fill out the form at the right.
TeamKCI maintenance services offer:
- Spare parts stored on premises to facilitate rapid repairs and ensure that most problems can be handled with a single maintenance call.
- A 24 x 7 response capability that allows our customers to speak with a product specialist within thirty minutes of placing a call any time of day or night.
- On site response time of four hours or less.
- Our pledge to only use tested OEM parts.
- Prices that are at a minimum 50% less than the OEM’s list price.
- Our promise to maintain your legacy equipment for as long as you choose to use it. TeamKCI has no End-of-Life or End-of-Support dates. We have never dropped service on any product we accepted for maintenance until our very last customer had stopped using it.
- A lifetime rate guarantee never to escalate your initial rate.
- Operational software support for all software and firmware you are using at its current EC level.
KCI, Inc (dba TeamKCI) is the industry leader in premier Brocade® Brocade® Third-Party maintenance maintenance maintenance support. TeamKCI is not an authorized reseller, distributor, partner of nor an affiliate of any Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or related to any manufacturer’s authorized service center. All offers for maintenance support are from our world-wide award winning support group not the OEM. All trademarks, service marks, logos remain the property of the corresponding company. All rights reserved.
Brocade® is the registered trademark of Broadcom Inc.