Federal Sales Specialist
Responsibilities include selling premier third-party maintenance support for Cisco, Brocade, NetApp, Citrix, Extreme and Juniper hardware products at 70-90% below the manufacturer’s list price to government agencies and departments. Reply to Federal RFPs, RFIs and RPQs. Follow-up on warm digital leads developed by the Company’s digital marketing team to engage agency heads, procurement directors, and technical team leaders on the benefits and savings afforded with the TeamKCI’s premier support program.
We are looking for individual with:
- A proven performance record of selling IT hardware products, software and/or technical services.
- A history of engaging top-level IT executives with a demonstrable ability to close business.
- At least three years of direct selling experience of IT products and/or services to the Federal Government.
- IT knowledge a big plus.
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to write a professional quality price quote, proposal and bid response.
- A four-year College degree is preferred
- Must have called on Federal accounts for at least two of the last four years.
TeamKCI is an industry leader in maintenance support for Brocade, Cisco, Foundry, NetApp, Extreme, Citrix NetScaler, F5, Juniper, Palo Alto and Arista products. We have over 38 years of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. We are currently experiencing dramatic growth and are looking for a Federal Sales Specialist. Founded in 1982 the company supports over 15,000 IT machines located in the US, Europe and the Pacific Rim.
We offer a guaranteed base salary plus an uncapped commission plan based on performance. Health and dental coverage. Profit sharing. Two weeks paid vacation going to 3 weeks in the 4th year. An unmatched nurturing environment to help you succeed.
Interested? Please email your resume to: Resume@TeamKCI.com. Thank you.