Data Mining Intern
TeamKCI, an international computer services company in Mahwah, NJ, is looking for an intern to assist in our digital marketing efforts.
- Data Mining
- Database building
- Collaborate on targeted email marketing campaigns.
- Work with digital marketing to data mine customer lists.
- Work on ongoing development on the company’s website.
- Create inventory reports
- Work with accounting on bookkeeping reports.
- Send out emails on a regular basis to our customers.
Skill Sets Required
- Excellent Computer Skills including Microsoft Suite, Programming, Website Development, Robly, Salesforce
- Internet Savvy
- Knowledge of any major CRM a big plus
- Minimum education level 2 years of college (60+ credits)
- 3.2 Index or higher, IT or other technical major
If possible, we will work with your school to help you gain College credits.
TeamKCI is an industry leader in maintenance support for Brocade, Cisco, Foundry, NetApp, Extreme, Citrix NetScaler, F5, Juniper, Palo Alto and Arista products. We have over 38 years of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. We are currently experiencing dramatic growth and are looking for a Federal Sales Specialist. Founded in 1982 the company supports over 15,000 IT machines located in the US, Europe and the Pacific Rim.
If you are part of the Internet generation and social media savvy, this is a great opportunity to start while you attend college. We are offering $13/hour. Founded in 1982 the company supports 15,000 IT machines located in the US, Europe and the Pacific Rim.
Don’t hesitate, if you are a social media wiz, email your resume to: Resume@TeamKCI.com.