Brocade Sales Specialist
Sell premier third-party maintenance support for legacy Brocade hardware at prices that are 70-90% below the manufacturer’s list price. Principle responsibility will be to contact Enterprise, SMB and Government agencies engage senior level executives with the objective of selling TeamKCI premier support at the lowest prices in the industry. Follow up on “warm” digital leads developed by the company’s digital team. We will give you the support, knowledge and insight to position you to win.
We are looking for an individual with:
- A proven performance record selling Brocade products and services.
- A history of engaging top-level executives with a track record of closing business. (mandatory)
- At least three years of direct Brocade sales experience with demonstrable success selling hardware, support services or software products.
- IT knowledge and SAN knowledge is an absolute must.
- Good formal communication skills are required, including the ability to write a professional quote, proposal and bid response.
- The right candidate will have a clear speaking voice; the ability to sound convincing; dedication to make 100+ calls a day; and good record keeping skills
TeamKCI is an industry leader in maintenance support for Brocade, Cisco, Foundry, NetApp, Extreme, Citrix NetScaler, F5, Juniper, Palo Alto and Arista products. We have over 38 years of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. We are currently experiencing dramatic growth and are looking for a Federal Sales Specialist. Founded in 1982 the company supports over 15,000 IT machines located in the US, Europe and the Pacific Rim.
We offer a guaranteed base salary plus an uncapped commission plan based on performance. Health and dental coverage. Profit sharing. Two weeks paid vacation going to 3 weeks in the 4th year. An unmatched nurturing environment to help you succeed.
Interested? Please email your resume to: Resume@TeamKCI.com. Thank you.