Full-time entry level technician and warehouse assistant to work for our operations department, test lab and warehouse.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Testing and shipping parts and components to support our world-wide efforts.
- Inventory and catalog Storage Area Network (SAN), IP Networking and storage equipment and parts.
- Power-up and test IT storage devices and switches while (over time) learning how to test and repair these units.
- Shipping and receiving machines and parts to and from field locations.
- Dismantle and scrap obsolete equipment
- Log and audit incoming equipment the company has purchased.
- After (sufficient) training future duties may include customer site visits for basic service calls
- Organizing the warehouse and test equipment.
** Must have a car
TeamKCI is the industry leader in maintenance support for Brocade, Cisco, Foundry, NetApp, Extreme, Citrix NetScaler, F5, Juniper, Palo Alto and Arista products. We have over 38 years of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. We are currently experiencing dramatic growth and are looking to fill several positions immediately. Founded in 1982 the company supports over 15,000 IT machines located in the US, Europe and the Pacific Rim.
Interested? Please email your resume to: Resume@TeamKCI.com. Thank you.