Your Brocade® DCX is Now 2 Generations Back
Are you still paying full price for maintenance?
TeamKCI, America’s leading Brocade® third party maintenance provider, is now offering DCX maintenance at 75% off the Brocade® list.
The DCX, once Brocade®‘s flagship SAN director, was designated End-of-Life on May 15, 2014 and it will go End-of-Support on November 14, 2019.
While the manufacturer is winding down DCX support, here is a great way to save 75%. Simply let TeamKCI support your older Brocade® SAN equipment.
Why should you trust TeamKCI with your SAN?
- We are Brocade® subject matter experts.
- We offer the highest quality Brocade® service.
- We store a complete complement of spare parts on your premises.
- We provide access to a technical specialist trained on the Brocade® DCX within 15 minutes of making a service request.
- Four-hour onsite response time.
- 75% off the manufacturer’s list price.
- And we won’t raise your rates 10% per year like the manufacturer does
We not only maintain the Brocade® DCX, we also maintain all badged versions of the Brocade® DCX sold by:
• EMC® ED-DCX-B
• HP DC Backbone
• HDS DCX
• NetApp® DCX
Save now to help pay for your next infrastructure upgrade. Call, email or go to our website, TeamKCI.com, and we’ll start covering your DCX immediately.
Brocade® is the registered trademark of Broadcom Inc.
NetApp® is registered trademarks of NetApp,Inc.
EMC is a registered trademark of EMC Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.