Brocade® ICX 7250 Switches
TeamKCI has extensive hands on experience with Brocade® ICX 7250 switches and continues to maintain and repair them. We can also supply additional and replacement units.
The Foundry® NetIron NI-CES-2048FX will reach Brocade® End-Of-Support
on December 28, 2021.
TeamKCI will continue to support these units for as long as you use them.
Request A Quote
Let TeamKCI help you design the most cost-effective Cisco® Network Solution.
Used & Refurbished Brocade® Options
Used and refurbished Brocade® products are available at big savings offering our customers alternative financial options to maximize their IT dollars.
Warranty & Support
TeamKCI offers a 12 month warranty and 9-5 technical support on all refurbished Brocade® ICX 7250 switches and all other pre-owned refurbished Brocade® SAN equipment we sell. Extended warranties and 24x7x4 onsite support are also available for an additional charge. Learn more.
How to Get Started?
For more information on a Brocade® ICX 7250 or any other Cisco® product simply complete the TeamKCI Quick Quote form on this page or call TeamKCI at 201-934-6500 Ext. 11 for immediate assistance.
Except as noted, Brocade® ICX 7250 Switches offer eight uplink/stacking ports, a single integrated power supply and fan, one RJ-45 network management port, one mini USB serial management port, and one USB storage port on the front panel.
- Brocade® ICX 7250-24G
- 24×10/100/1000 Mbps RJ-45 ports, with 4×1 GbE uplink ports
- Brocade® ICX 7250-24
- 24×10/100/1000 Mbps RJ-45 ports with 8×1 GbE uplink/stacking ports upgradable to 10 GbE
- Brocade® ICX 7250-24P
- 24×10/100/1000 Mbps RJ-45 ports with 8×1 GbE uplink/stacking ports upgradable to 10 GbE with PoE/PoE+ support
- Brocade® ICX 7250-48
- 48×10/100/1000 Mbps RJ-45 ports with 8×1 GbE uplink/stacking ports upgradable to 10 GbE
- Brocade® ICX 7250-48P
- 48×10/100/1000 Mbps RJ-45 ports with 8×1 GbE uplink/stacking ports upgradable to 10 GbE with PoE/PoE+ support
Brocade® is the registered trademark of Broadcom Inc.
Foundry® is a registered trademark of Brocade Communications.
Cisco® is registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.