For over thirty years KCI, Inc. has supplied and supported switching and connectivity products to America’s largest corporations and government agencies. Over the years platforms and manufacturers have changed but the basic need to access and switch large volumes of data has grown exponentially. Across the span of three decades, from Bus & Tag to ESCON to FICON Channel, KCI, Inc. has developed unique and exceptional technical competencies in SAN architecture, switching, storage, networking, and connectivity.
KCI, Inc.’s Customer Service Engineers are manufacturer trained and offer the experience necessary to design, plan, implement, install and maintain Enterprise networks in mission critical environments. Coupled with the single largest independent source of spare parts in the industry, we provide the hardware and the necessary know-how for any maintenance contingency.
KCI, Inc. SAN switching competencies include all SAN products manufactured by Brocade®, McData®, Cisco® MDS, and QLogic. Storage Competencies include EMC®, HDS, HP, IBM® and Dell®. Other unique competencies include Brocade®/CNT USDX channel extenders and Telenex matrix switches.
Over the years KCI, Inc. has been selected by many Fortune 500 companies as their vendor of choice. We have also supported equipment in Brazil, England, Australia, Singapore, Denmark, Japan, China, Israel, and Saudi Arabia. And, in March 2012, we were awarded the Verizon 2011 Supplier Recognition Award for Outstanding Performance in the IT Services Category at the nation’s largest Telco.
But that’s not all! KCI support services offer:
- Spare parts stored on premises to facilitate rapid repairs and ensure that most problems can be handled with a single maintenance call.
- Utilization of machine resident “dial-in” and “call home” features to quickly identify and diagnose anomalies before they become major problems.
- A 24 x 7 response capability that allows our customers to speak with a product specialist within thirty minutes of placing a call any time of day or night.
- On site response time of four hours or less.
- Our pledge to use only use tested OEM parts.
- Prices that are at a minimum 50% less than the OEM’s list price.
- Our promise to maintain your legacy equipment for as long as you choose to use it. KCI, Inc. has no End-of-Life or End-of-Support dates. We have never dropped service on any product we accepted for maintenance until our very last customer had stopped using it.
- A lifetime rate guarantee never to escalate your initial rate.
- Operational software support for all software and firmware you are using at its current EC level.
In a time of shrinking budgets and increasing responsibilities, KCI, Inc. support stretches your maintenance budget and affords you the peace of mind, knowing that you have chosen the most qualified, cost effective and comprehensive support available.
If you would like more information about a KCI, Inc. maintenance plan tailored for your particular requirement or if you wish to obtain a maintenance quote for any SAN products, please contact:
Phone: (201) 934-6500
We are proud to say, at KCI, Inc., everyone of our maintenance customers is also a reference.
Brocade® is the registered trademark of Broadcom Inc.
Cisco® is registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
EMC is a registered trademark of EMC Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
IBM is trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide.