IBM 2005-B32 SAN Switch
TeamKCI has extensive hands on experience with IBM 2005-B32. We can also supply additional and replacement units.
Let TeamKCI help you design the most cost-effective IBM Storage Area Network Solution.
The IBM 2005-B32, also known as the IBM SAN32B-2, is a 1U Fibre Channel switch with 32 fixed Fibre Channel SFP ports that supports link speeds up to 1,2, or 4 Gbps. The IBM 2005-B32 can operate in a fabric containing multiple switches or independently.
Used & Refurbished IBM Options
TeamKCI sells used and refurbished IBM equipment. Used and refurbished IBM systems are available at big savings offering our customers alternative financial options to maximize their IT dollars.
Warranty & Support
TeamKCI offers a 12 month warranty and 9-5 technical support on all refurbished IBM 2005-B32 switches and all other pre-owned refurbished IBM SAN equipment we sell. Extended warranties and 24x7x4 onsite support are also available for an additional charge. Learn more.
How to Get Started?
For more information on a IBM 2005-B32 or any other IBM product simply complete the TeamKCI Quick Quote form on this page or call TeamKCI at 201-934-6500 Ext. 11 for immediate assistance.
|Port Speed:||1/2/4 Gbps|
|Upgrade:||8 Port Activation Licenses|
TeamKCI maintenance services offer:
- Spare parts stored on premises to facilitate rapid repairs and ensure that most problems can be handled with a single maintenance call.
- A 24 x 7 response capability that allows our customers to speak with a product specialist within thirty minutes of placing a call any time of day or night.
- On site response time of four hours or less.
- Our pledge to only use tested OEM parts.
- Prices that are at a minimum 50% less than the OEM’s list price.
- Our promise to maintain your legacy equipment for as long as you choose to use it. TeamKCI has no End-of-Life or End-of-Support dates. We have never dropped service on any product we accepted for maintenance until our very last customer had stopped using it.
- A lifetime rate guarantee never to escalate your initial rate.
- Operational software support for all software and firmware you are using at its current EC level.