Foundry Fades into Networking History
July 21st marks eight years since Brocade Communications agreed to buy Foundry Networks. Since then the name Foundry and the Foundry logo have disappeared from the networking landscape. Industry intelligence sources tells us that there are still hundreds if not thousands of customers world-wide that continue to use Foundry products.
If your company is one of them you are likely evaluating these three options:
- “Go Commando” – Doing your own maintenance is never a good idea.
- “Rip & Replace” – Replacing all your legacy Foundry equipment with new products is expensive and not necessary when it is still working.
- Third Party Maintenance – Find an experienced 3rd party maintenance provider who can provide top quality Foundry support at 80% below manufacturer’s pricing.
We’d like to introduce you to TeamKCI, America’s leading maintenance provider, for comprehensive Foundry networking support. If you’re concerned about continued support for Foundry products we may have the right answer for you.
TeamKCI offers three different levels of Foundry support:
- 24 x 7 with 4-hour onsite response
- 9 hours per day 5 days a week
- Next Business Day (NBD) parts.
Each level of support includes 24 x 7 tech support and help desk. Onsite support is four hour onsite and includes spare parts on premises, and is backed by the most accredited third party switch maintainer in the business. Check out the complete list of Foundry parts we cover (link).
As your network ages and parts become scarce count on TeamKCI to keep your network running the way it was designed to run.